On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's been 3 year already

March 28, 2008 at 10:23am, I got the call from A Helping Hand. It is a moment in time I will never forget and I cherish that moment with all my heart. You have a daughter is the first words I heard on the phone. I could never imagine the impact this little girl would have on so many people. She is truly a special gift from the Lord and I love her with every ounce of my soul.

Jenna  Leigh Xiaomeng Olges!


Here she is 3years later. We love you so much.

1 comment:

Carolin said...

3 years, wow! Time flies my friend!