On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Monday, March 21, 2011

Is it Monday already?

We had a nice weekend, fairly uneventful for us which was a nice change. Jenna's hand is still a real mess. I cant tell her wrist is starting to heal, but it's hard to say about her finger. She scream, begs and pleads for us not to scrub her hand twice a day. Last night she screamed Baba, your killing me. That is so hard for us to hear. She has to start her mornings off with a scrub, so on school mornings she is being tortured at 5:40 am, what an awful way to start your morning, bless her little heart. We go back to doctor on Wednesday, I'm not real sure what they will tell us, I'm hoping we get get news.

We should be DTC (Date to China) one day this week and hopefully about a month from today we will be seeing Leah Grace's little face. We plan on suprising our family with her picture on Easter Sunday, if we get a match in April. I'll keep you posted.

Other big news, Adam went on his own yesterday and got all the hair cut off, it looks great. He has been growing it out for 3 years or so and it's nice to see his handsome face again. He declared he needed a change and fresh start. I think this may apply in other areas of his life as well, so we are thankful to see some changes in him.

Alex got braces last week, they make him look much older I think. He is such a sweet boy, I hope he always stays that way.

I hope everyone has a great week, our computer at home has a virus so I haven't been able to upload many pictures, hopefully this week it will be up and running.

Here is a picture of my beautiful niece Madelyn and Jenna. Madelyn was going to a father daughter dance.

No comments: