On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Monday, March 7, 2011

A great weekend

It was a great weekend, just went by way to fast. Jenna was a little out of sorts she has a cold, but other then that it was very relaxing. Friday I did some much needed clothes shopping for myself. I always dread doing clothes shopping, I never like the way clothes fit and look on me, but this time everything i tried on fit and I liked the way they looked, it was great.
Saturday my niece Kayla came and spent the night with us, we went out to dinner and watched a movie. It was nice getting to spend time with her. She is home on spring break from college and asked if she could come stay with us. I love having my babies come stay and spend time with us. They are all getting so big, so I cherish all the moments I can with them.
Sunday Alex came home from Disney World, he was tired but had a great time. It was sunny and in the 80's his whole trip. He had many funny stories to share with us. He even bought his brother and sister a gift, which I thought was very sweet. We really missed him and glad he is home safe.
Today is Monday and a new week begins. My hopes and prayers for the week are that my baby girl starts feeling better, it always worries me when she gets sick. I also pray  A Helping Hand can get our paper work to Washington DC early this week and they will have a fast processing time so it can be sent to China some time next week! Hope everyone has a save and happy week..

No comments: