On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Sunday, January 15, 2012

New pictures

Things are going really good. Leah is doing great. We love her so much and she is so much fun. I had forgotten how much fun a two year old is. Everything is new and exciting for her.
I only have about two weeks left until I have to go back to work and leave my girl with a baby sitter. I'm so upset over this, I have so much anxiety over it. I'm savoring every minute with her.

1 comment:

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

Great pictures of your two beautiful girlies!

Blessings,
Suzanne