On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Monday, March 5, 2012

Now time to blog these days

Sorry I don't seem to be doing a good job keeping up with Leah's blog. Life with a two year old is hectic, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. There is days she drives me bonkers, but my goodness all I have to do is look at her sweet face and she melts my heart.
She is doing pretty good at the baby sitters. But since starting the sitters and me going back to work, she no longer wants to sleep in her crib. She wakes up around 1:00 am every night screaming. Since I get up at 4:30 am, I take the easy and lazy way out and put her in bed with us, just to get a few hours of sleep.
She is pretty settled in her new life I think. She seems happy and adjusted. She no longer takes a bottle, I have to admit I was a littel sad when she gave it up. I enjoyed that bonding time with her at night. I'm not in a hurry for her to grow up, since she will most likely be our last baby.
Enjoy the pictures and I will try to do better in updates for now on.

1 comment:

Julie said...

She is a doll. Enjoy her!!!