On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's almost two months already

I can't believe that it will be 2 months ago that we left on that big plane to China to bring home our girl. Time has flown by so fast for me. She is such a blessing to us. I love to hear her giggle, it melts me heart when she gives me a big kiss and says she loves me. She is learning so many things and tries so hard to say words. She got a great check up on her heart. Dr. Villafane doesn't think she will require any surgery or medications. She is now weighing 23 pounds and her hair is starting to grow. She is very attached to me, and it will break my heart to leave her and go back to work in about 3 weeks. Until then I plan on spending as much time as possible with her and savor every minute of being a stay at home momma.

3 comments:

Mysty and Anthony said...

HI friend!!! Thank you for updating! :) I can't get over how much your baby looks like my baby! Have you noticed that??? CRAZY!! BUT, she is beautiful and I know it will break your heart to go back to work..it would break mine!! I wish you could stay home!!! I will be praying for your heart and hers!!! keep me posted on things and I hope these 3 wks go by SLOW!!! :) Hope the New Year is an amazing year for your family!!!

Mysty and Anthony said...

Hey there girl! Well...thought about you today and can't remember if Monday is the day or the next Monday! I am hoping it's next Monday so you can have one more week!!! :) If not, I will be thinkin of you and I hope everyone does well!! I wish you lived close bc you could leave her with me and her, Olivia and Zoey could play!!! :) Well, keep me posted!!!

Jodi said...

Hello! I started following your blog because the title caught my attention. We went to China in Sept. 2010 and got OUR Leah Grace. So naturally I had to check out your blog! You can check out my blog if you want and see my Leah:
http://wyomingjohnsons.blogspot.com