On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Monday, July 11, 2011

A Pretty Good Monday

I started my Monday off right with a email of four new pictures of Leah, so that great! I just love getting new pictures of her and seeing how she changes and feeling apart of her life. Today's pictures she was wearing the dress we mailed to her in the first care package. She should receive the second care package later this week.
On the adoption status right now, we are praying really hard for our LOA (letter of acceptance) to come in by the end of July, this needs to get here soon so we can travel in 2011. It will be really hard not to have her in our arms for Christmas this year. We really want to be home and settled a little before Christmas, but we just want to be with her at this point.

3 years ago today we landed at Louisville airport with Jenna home from China, I can't believe it's been 3 years ago, time flies! I swore I would never go back, three years later I'm praying to get me there as fast as possible.

We also start our next fund raisor today, we are selling raffle tickets for dinner a movie gift card valued at $50.00, the chances are $5.00 each, please let me know if you would like some. We will be drawing the winner August 6th! Good luck and thank you.

1 comment:

Carolin said...

Praying you guys are there soon!

Wow, 3 years Kristie ... time flies!