On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry about yesterday, it was a real tough day. I think a lot of things were building up. Stress and worry with Jenna's health, then to think someone says I can't see my baby's face anymore for 5-6 months, just broke this camel's back.
I had a much needed cry and thank you to all our friends and family for letting me vent on you. It really did help.
I woke up this morning determined and refreshed. I am determined that we are going to China this year! Some how, some way we will have Leah in our arms for Christmas. I am determined to get a few more updated photos of her before we go. I have a few friends in China that I hope can help with this situation with the orphanage. So right now I'm staying positive. We are very thankful Leah is are daughter and can't wait to bring her home.
During these last few months before she gets here we will focus on getting her big sister healthy and strong, raise the rest of the money we need for the adoption, momma will continue to lose weight and we will figure out where everyone is going to sleep in our house.
By the way, I can't share details, but I did get a little bit of good news today. It was much needed and we are thankful for any good news that comes our way. Every small step gets us closer to Leah.

No comments: