On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am looking for C. Ragan.

I'm hoping that C. Ragan has saved our website information and will read this. Our adoption agency says that you have made a donation on our behalf on their website. Before they will accept it and apply it towards our account I have to verify your first name? Since I have past out our blog information and request for donations to so many people I don't know how to reach you, first to thank you and second to ask your first name so that the donation goes towards Leah's adoption expenses.

So if you are or you know C. Ragan please email me at KOlges@aol.com soon so that I can get this information to our adoption agency. I just need your first name.

Thanks
Kristie and Scott

No comments: