On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Her first missing tooth

Jenna has had a loose tooth for about two weeks. Tonight she decided she wanted me to pull it out. I was so glad I got to be here for it. I know it sounds wierd but I've missed so many of her first things, I wanted to be here for this. She wanted me to pull it, so it was really special. All except she bleeds a lot and it really started to freak her out. She told me not to stop so after three good pulls, that tiny little tooth popped out and boy was she excited and proud. She is a big girl now for sure!

No comments: