On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our family is getting a new member.

I found out today that I'm going to be a great aunt! My first niece Kayla is having a baby. It just seems like yesterday she came into the world, one of the prettiest baby's I've ever seen. I was pregnant with Adam when Kayla was born, they are 6 months to the day apart in age.
Yes she is young, but she has a big family who will support and love her. Babies are miracles no matter what. Sometimes the unexspected gifts are the greatest gifts of all.

No comments: