On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Friday, June 10, 2011

Sixteen years ago

Today we celebrate our 16 year wedding anniversary. We have been together for 20 years, since we were 15 years old!! I know that seems to crazy to most people. In these 16 years, we have had our fair share of good times and bad times. At times I want to choke him and run away and I'm sure even if he won't admit it Scott would love to knock my lights out sometimes (hee-hee) we really aren't violent people I promise. When I look at my life the good and the bad, one thing always remains the same, my rock, my best friend, my soul mate is always by my side. He puts up with a lot from me and is a great husband.
People always ask me how we have stayed married over so many years and being so young getting married, haven't you both changed into different people? The answer to that is yes, we are both different people then who we married 16 years ago, but through communication, time for each other, lots of silly giggles, yelling when you are upset at each other and getting it all out, then forgiving each other at the end of the day, is how our marriage has survived. We have had our fair share of hard times, but just as many good times. I wouldn't change a thing, the bad and good times have made us who we are today and I know without a doubt I will always love him.

No comments: