On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Monday, June 6, 2011

Adam's graduation Fern Creek Traditional High School June 03, 2011

Well he made it. If you would have asked me about three months ago if we would have been here on this day, I don't think I would have said yes. I love Adam will all my heart and soul. Having him at 16 years old, me and him have a very special bond. Let's just say that the devil tried his best 2010/2011 to ruin things for him and me. I've worried and cried more then you will ever know about this young man. And on this day when they called his name I felt God watching over us all and assuring me he is going to be just fine.
We love you Adam and know matter what you decide in to do in your life we will always be proud of the man you are becoming.

2 comments:

The Stiffs said...

Congratulations to both of you!

Carolin said...

congratulations Adam!!

Glad things are looking up Kristie!