On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Monday, May 2, 2011

Not Much News

We had a nice weekend. I was off an extra two days spending time with my grandma while my parents were out of town. It was nice having some quite time to reflect and appreciate all that we have been blessed with.
We are now 4 weeks out from Adam's graduation! I can't believe it. He has grown up so fast and we are so proud of him.
Jenna was accepted into our second picks of schools. I'm glad for that. I was bummed she didn't get into the Brown school but we will just keep trying every year to get her in.
I just found out this morning that our orignal Log In Date (LID) for Jenna was finally matched, so if we had not switched to special needs we would have gotten a refferal on Friday, almost 3 years after having Jenna home. That is crazy to me! I'm so thankful God matched us with our baby girl, Jenna is an amazing blessing to our family. I know Leah Grace will be to.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It is crazy to think that if you hadn't found Jenna, you'd just now be seeing your baby's face. Our original LID for Chloe Grace was 11/09/06...I think we'd still have several years to go.

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Jen