On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Sunday, May 8, 2011

And The Winners Are!!

Janice Hogue and Natasha White. Jenna drew two names for the beautiful quilts this evening. We would like to thank everyone who bought chances. We raised $350.00 towards our adoption. We will be purchasing Jenna and Alex's passports with this money.

I had a great Mother's Day. It was full of pampering and relaxation. My kids were all great and my husband was very sweet. I'm very thankful this year to me the mom of 4 children. I love each child so much and would do anything for them. Even when they drive me crazy and make me worry to death, they are gifts from the heavens and I know as a women how blessed I am. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: