On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Well it looks like babies come out April 26th

I've been following rumor queen and several families have been informed by their agencies that April 26th will be the day for the new list of babies. Will Leah be on that list? We don't know but we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed that we do get a call stating we have been matched. Jenna keeps saying over and over I just know momma that China mailed her picture this week and we will have it next week. I sure hope she is right. It's hard not to get your hopes up no matter how hard you try not to.
Time will tell and I will update as soon as we know anything.

Thanks to everyone who are starting to email me about buying chances for the blankets.

You can email me your information, name address and contact number and how many chances you want to either email address KOlges@aol.com or Kristie.Olges@wellpoint.com. You can pay by our donation button on the side of this blog or mail me a check at Kristie Olges 8209 Smithton Road Louisville KY, 40219

We will draw Sunday May 8th and I will contact the winners.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Late last night I read about the new list coming out on the 26th and immediately thought of you! I hope you see your little Leah's face soon!
Hugs,
Jen