On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leah's bedding




We have decided on Leah's bedding. We decided to go with something a little different this time. Jenna started out with Butterflies, then she switched to Ballerina. Leah's bedding is called Love and Nature, with her room theme being owls. The walls will be pink and green. Right before Christmas Scott and I were shopping at Target and we both fell in love with it. We bought the bedding and the lamp. My grandma bought the pictures for Leah's Christmas gift and my mom had a blanket made up with pink and brown owls, then had her name embroidered on it. I know it's hard to believe, but this is our first purchase we have made for her. With money being tight, I'm not buying clothes yet. I will wait until we know her age and size before I buy those matching sister outfits. Now we just need the baby to go in the room, oh and Scott has to paint the room! So really we aren't ready, but our hearts sure are.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I almost bought that bedding for Sophia!! I love it! I ended up not buying anything yet.

Carolin said...

Love it!

I thought maybe the girls would share a room? Are you moving Alex downstairs?

Amy said...

I love the bedding! The little owls are adorable.