On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Mommy

Scott and I watched Wo Ai Ni Mommy last night on channel KET. It's about a 8 year old little girl adopted from China to a family here in the US. The little girl had a foster family she lived with in China. It is a very heart warming, but sad story of the struggles this one brave little girl and both her families went through. Us being big supporters of adoption, I think it's a must see for adoptive families. It makes you understand how much these little children actually go through when adopted. Fang Sui Yong (Faith) went through so much, your heart will be moved by her.
We saw so many of the same emotions and struggles with Jenna when we adopted her.  Scott and I were both crying within the first two minutes of this film. It was very neat to see many of the same places and sites
I highly recommend checking your local listings and watch this program. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

We watched it also. I agree, I recognized a lot of the grieving Faith went through was very similar to our experience w/CG. I told Steve later, it's probably a good thing we didn't have anyone to translate some of the things CG said to me at first...I wouldn't have wanted to hear how annoying she found me all the time, although I'm sure she did!! We missed the first few minutes, I read it's available to view on line also.