On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Friday, October 28, 2011

A week from today

A week from today we will be in the air. We leave Louisville at 7:30 am, fly to Chicago, then leave around 11:00 to fly to Seoul Korea.
I'm so excited, I'm still in shock that we will be leaving in days now.
I do feel the tug starting on my heart when I think of leaving Jenna for so many days. It makes me feel panicky and sick to my stomach. I of course have to wear my momma brave face that it won't be that long that we are apart so that she doesn't start with anxeity of being apart from us.
Truth of the matter is not only does she suffer with separation anxeity so do I from her. Our hearts are so connected that it is almost unbearable to think of being away from her and that far away for so long.
Being a mom is tough, you are needed by so many people in so many ways, but I wouldn't change it for the world. It's my most cherished part of my life. I know how lucky I am to be the mom of my four kids. Now Leah Grace is needing me to come get her and bring her home to her forever family and I know my wonderful mom will step in and take excellent care of my babies.
I'm also lucky to have such great parents. I hope one day my kids will look at me and feel the same love and devotion my parents give to me.

No comments: