On The Wings of Destiny

Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
Voting



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nice weekend


We have enjoyed a relaxing weekend. My mom and dad took my sister and me to Paula Deen's restaurant then gave us some money to gamble on. I ended up winning $400.00! I split it 3 ways, but the money I brought home will pay for Alex's passport to China, so I was very happy. On Saturday we spent the evening with our friend's Carolin, Brian and their three kids. We went to the park and out to eat. We love spending time with them. They have been great friend's of our for about 4 years now.
Today we shopping and it's my nephew's birthday, so we will go over their house for a little while. Not looking forward to work tomorrow.
Still waiting on our I-171H, USCIS needs to hurry up. We want to see who our baby girl is.
Enjoy the older pictures I've been going through. Hope everyone has a great week..


No comments: